- According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at Blue Diamond The Hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in.
- The primary guest checking in to the hotel must be at least 18 years of age.
- The standard check-in time is 1:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 11:00 AM. After booking you will be sent an email confirmation with hotel phone number. You can contact the hotel directly for early check-in or late check-out. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by Blue Diamond The Hotel.
- Unmarried/Unrelated couples will not be allowed to check-in. Blue Diamond The Hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. This is at the full discretion of the hotel management. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
- Customers with Local IDs will not be allowed to check-in. Blue Diamond The Hotel reserves the right of admission for local residents. Accommodation can be denied to guests residing in the same city.
- The room tariff includes all taxes. The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged by the hotel at the time of check-out from the hotel.
- For any update, the customer shall pay applicable cancellation/modification charges.
- Modified bookings will be subject to availability and revised booking policy of the hotel.
- The cancellation/modification charges are standard and any waiver is entirely on the hotel’s discretion.
- Number of modifications possible on a booking will be on the discretion of Goibibo.
- Selective offers of Goibibo will not be valid on cancellation or modification of a booking.
- Any e-coupon discount on the original booking shall be forfeited in the event of cancellation or modification.
Safety and Hygiene
- Quarantine protocols are being followed as per local government authorities
- Guests from containment zones are allowed
- Shared resources in common areas are properly sanitized
- Property staff is trained on hygiene guidelines
- Guests with fever are allowed
- Only those guests with safe status on Aarogya Setu app are allowed
- Hand sanitizer is provided in guest accommodation and common areas
- Thermal screening is done at entry and exit points
- Unmarried couples are not allowed
- Bachelors allowed
- Guests below 18 years of age are allowed
- Suitable for children
- Stag entry is not allowed
Room Safety and Hygiene
- All rooms are disinfected using bleach or other disinfectant
- Linens, towels, and laundry are washed as per local guidelines
- Rooms are properly sanitized between stays
- Hand sanitizers are available in the rooms.
- Credit/debit cards are accepted
- Master Card and Visa cards are accepted
- Non veg food is allowed
- Outside food is not allowed
Food and Drinks Hygiene
- Social distancing is followed in restaurants
- Serveware and supplies are sanitized before they are brought to the kitchen
- Masks and hairnets are mandatory for staff in restaurants
Smoking/Alcohol consumption Rules
- Smoking within the premises is allowed
- Alcohol consumption is not allowed within the property premises.
- The property is Elderly-friendly/Disabled-friendly
- Bed height is accessible
- The entire unit is wheelchair accessible
- The property has a wide entryway
- Pets are not allowed.
- There are no pets living on the property
- Social distancing protocols are followed
- Contactless Check-In and Checkout service is available
- Contactless Room service is available
- Physical Barriers are deployed at appropriate places
- Cashless Payment is available
ID Proof Related
- Passport, Aadhar, Driving License and Govt. ID are accepted as ID proof(s)
- PAN Card, Non-Govt IDs and Office ID are not accepted as ID proof(s)
- Local ids not allowed
- Allows private parties or events
- Visitors are not allowed
- Hotels will not allow local residents to check-in as guests. Hotels reserve the right of admission. Unmarried/unrelated couples will not be allowed to check in. The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel. Check in time and check out time is as per hotel policy terms. Early check in or late check out request is subject to availability and the hotel might charge extra for it. Please note that the check in time is subject to change as per hotel policy seasonality. Your stay does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that are not part of the meal plan, any hotel services used (like laundry and room service) or tips. The hotel will charge directly for these at the time of check out. It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. NOTE: PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card. Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods e.g. Christmas, New Year Eve etc. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel..